** Hello All New Members **

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everybody. :)

I found this forum when I searched for information about my mistake I just did..
I am a Swedish man who just replaced my boot on the left driveshaft on my yellow Twingo "united colors of Benetton" from 1996, and then I happened to pull out the shaft from the gearbox with the result that lot of oil poured out. And now I dont know what have happen and if I have to do more than just push it in place and fill up with new oil. Is there anyone here who can answer that question please?

Hey guys, today I purchased my red 133 RS with cup chassis!!! I'm over the moon with it having saved and saved and searched for so long. Hoping to learn lots more about it and have whole community to share it with, pictures coming soon. :D :D :D

Hey I'm Robert, looking st purchasing my first twingo 133 within the next week or two. Dying for a blue one because spraying plastic parts black and black alloys looks sick <3 looking to mod it not long after, don't want to push performance just yet as I want to get a feel for the car and notice performance upgrades later on down the line. In terms of cosmetic I was thinking of a blue and black colour scheme (previous mentioned black parts, blue hoses, around the engine) Amy suggestions for internal things just to make it a bit nicer?

On a side note I'm rather eager to join up with car meets with you guys sometime in the near future. Currently in Basingstoke but that could change to Ruislip within the next few weeks fingers crossed. Look forward to becoming part of the family. Cheers

Miller":1nfoqsua said:
Hi Robert

Which blue are you looking for? The blue/black would look great or blue/white with strips.

The regular blue that the renaultsport comes with. I don't know the actual name. Was thinking about black/blue, can source black headlight units, black wing mirror covers and hopefully wrap the silver plastic bits black. Also seen the "RS" gear knob which looks lovely.

Test drove my first one today, safe to say I'm blown away by it. Sounds lovely haha

Update:

Off to buy my Twingo RS tomorrow from Bristol. Anyone in the area fancy a jolly about in the afternoon? [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only read this today I would have come for drive yesterday where in Bristol did you get the car from?

ashleysteven":36urqlpu said:
Only read this today I would have come for drive yesterday where in Bristol did you get the car from?

Managed to convince them to give me a free alloy refurb and respray so I'm picking it up on Thursday. It's at Drive kings wood?

Nice mate what spec is it? And kingswood is about 20 minutes away from me, if you want a quick blast take the twingo on the ring road

ashleysteven":nhcacr1b said:
Nice mate what spec is it? And kingswood is about 20 minutes away from me, if you want a quick blast take the twingo on the ring road

Yeh that's where I took her for the test drive. I'm picking her up at 1pm on Thursday if you're around?

ashleysteven":3et5bo4a said:
Nah I won't be around at that time week days I'm busy all day

Ah shoot. Shame that. No worries. Hopefully see you around some time

ashleysteven":157jqpn2 said:
How did things go picking up the car?

Not got it yet unfortunately. Failed the MOT on the suspension so the part they need won't be in until tomorrow so I'll hopefully pick up tomorrow. Although I'm flying to Scotland at 6 so latest I can leave Bristol is 12. They're going to give me a courtesy car until mine is ready

ashleysteven":39txcwn1 said:
What a nightmare, everything should be good when you get it then

Yeh I'd bloody hope so haha. Gives me time for my new parts to arrive too ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk