Twingo Gordini clock/stereo help needed.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alant86

Reaction score
Hello I bought a Twingo Gordini earlier in the year and the clock has never been set since I got it. I've read the manual and searched on here and other places but can't figure it out. From what I've read there should be an option on the radio to set the clock but it doesn't appear to be there! Even popped in past a Renault garage and the guy there couldn't set the clock either!

I then decided I would do away with the crap standard head unit and put in a Pioneer one I have spare, but again I am struggling to find out which wiring harness I need.

Surely people have done this before? Would really appreciate some help here.

Clock: My original 133 had buttons next to the display. On Facelift version I now have the clock is set through the stereo functions setting.

There are no buttons at all next to the clock display area. Eveywhere else says to set it through the radio but it's as if the option to do so is missing! When I go into the settings menu on the radio the only option I have is to change the language I think.

It's a 2010 model with the bluetooth head unit.

In that case the setting is deffo on the stereo....mmm has the original head unit been swapped out and an older version dropped in?

Not sure to be honest. It has bluetooth which seems to work ok. Displays the track name on the screen on the dash but is often the wrong one and doesn't change when the track is changed.

Spoke to a shop about ordering a wiring harness and fascia so I could fit an aftermarket head unit but they say £120! Surely that can't be right!? What have people used? The standard head unit is pretty awful and would rather get rid of it.

I know this post is old and likely forgotten but I know how to do what you're talking about. Press and hold the source audio button on your stalk until the clock flashes once. Then use the volume buttons + for hours and - for minutes. You have to go all the way around if you need to go backwards but its easier than putting the old radio back in...

Not sure to be honest. It has bluetooth which seems to work ok. Displays the track name on the screen on the dash but is often the wrong one and doesn't change when the track is changed.

Spoke to a shop about ordering a wiring harness and fascia so I could fit an aftermarket head unit but they say £120! Surely that can't be right!? What have people used? The standard head unit is pretty awful and would rather get rid of it.
Their are some good single din android on market

I know this post is old and likely forgotten but I know how to do what you're talking about. Press and hold the source audio button on your stalk until the clock flashes once. Then use the volume buttons + for hours and - for minutes. You have to go all the way around if you need to go backwards but its easier than putting the old radio back in...
On my 2012 RS ph2 with Bluetooth radio and RS monitor, this unfortunately does not work. Setting the clock using the radio works fine for now.