twingo 2007 mods

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and need if any have dimensions of stripes on tvingo and pozitions from edges and spasce from each odther stripe

we do tooday stripes for car and stikers for fog place ...
a5c35cdd541b80f4a6a23782653d7979.jpg

must find dimensions only

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just to let you know if you haven't already finished. I have a 2008 twingo dynamique. Bone stock suspension but I have 205/45/R17 7j wheels and they fit fine and don't rub even on full lock or over speed bumps, and they look great on the car. In fact my anti-roll bar hangers rusted through and broke so I had no anti roll bar for probably 3 or 4 months and the tyres didn't even rub then.

WhitmiesterG":3ii8vtuu said:
Just to let you know if you haven't already finished. I have a 2008 twingo dynamique. Bone stock suspension but I have 205/45/R17 7j wheels and they fit fine and don't rub even on full lock or over speed bumps, and they look great on the car. In fact my anti-roll bar hangers rusted through and broke so I had no anti roll bar for probably 3 or 4 months and the tyres didn't even rub then.
and tires what dimension you have

after chainsing wheels i find 16" but they are old school and 7.5j are fit waiting for ansver from you is it pay to by them

can put wheels if they are 7.5 j are they fit ...bicuse say that 7 j is best for twingo

I thought that was just about how the tyre seated on the rim. So it shouldn't make a difference. The 205 is the width surely?