• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 Twingo 133 cup chassis for sale (Now Sold)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Middleda

Reaction score
We are selling my wife's Twingo RS 133 with cup chassis. Its done 44000 miles we bought the car from near Glasgow, as a fully repaired Cat D. We were told it was Cat D due to hale stone damage. Whilst I have no way to fully prove this, we did as much checking as we could the date of the claim the car was owned in the Midlands area. The date of the insurance claim coincides with reports on the BBC new site of sever hail stone in the Birmingham area, so I believe it to be true. It recently have a new windscreen , 2 new tyres, new lower ball joints and new rear discs and pads. Its not show room condition there are some stone chips on the bonnet that have chipped the paint and there is a small trim missing on the rear side of the windscreen. Looking for £2650 for the car the MOT is due Dec this year 2016.

Car is located Blackpool , Lancashire