Is it a fake tweeter? Great phone\camera mount if so...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleggmeister

Reaction score
Hey folks, I've two speaker grille type things at the very front corners. Where the windscreen ends and the lush striped plastic begins! In a posh car these would be tweeters but I'm hoping they're just blanking plates? Anyone had a look, and anyone else reckon this would be a good spot to mount a phone, tablet or a GoPro?

Cheers!

Cleggy.

Depends on the stereo fitted to the car. Some have tweeters, some have no tweeters but should still have the wiring there in case you wanted to add them yourself. But yes, a great go pro location ;)

Mine had no tweeters but the connecters were there mines 10 plate cup, makes quiet a difference with tweeters installed though.

Mine has no tweeters, just the fake ones. There were no wires connected, so do I assume there are no wires, or should I take the stereo and see if they are connected in to the head unit? Could it be they are hiding somewhere else? Cheers

As you say mine had the fake ones with the Connectors in place have you looked in the hole and underneath the footwell with a torch, as they may of dropped down. I've heard some have them and others don't strange really as they must all use the same wireing loom. Same goes for rear speaker cables too mine didn't come with speakers with it been a cup, but the connectors are there.