New twingo owner :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Twixy91

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself... Recently purchased my second car which I've fell in love with hugely! The twingo rs in white, named him twix :lol:

Anyway just joined for advice, help and ideas for him :D

Particularly mud flaps! Can't find any decent ones with the Renault logo anywhere :cry:

Any help would be great

Xx

Welcome :)

I'm not sure they do many with the logo's on nowadays, is it just Renault you want on them or Renaultsport? You can get hold of the regular plastic type Twingo II mudflaps and could then get some decals from ebay or similar with the logo you want on them. They should last a while too as the decals will be on the rear part so won't actually have much stuff being thrown up at them... :)

Welcome!

Mudflaps are a must up here is Glasgow and that's just in the summer!

Dependent on the vintage of your Twix you may have decent mounting options at the rear or you may not. Have a look and see if you can drill anywhere.

The front is simple - those two bolts holding the skirts will also hold your flaps. You'll just want to carefully drill a 3mm hole further up to hold the top, but you're just drilling through plastic to make a small hole for the additional nut and bolt.

Which brings me to your point. Renault flaps are not great. Get the Sparco generic flaps for around £25 for four and use a Stanley knife to chop as needed,

Sounds like a pain but it's dead easy and looks awesome. And protects your Twix!