• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Standard alloys, spoiler, suspension and bmc filter

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_notorious_C_A_T

Reaction score
Land of the free, home of the brave. Westhill
Since I have sold my twingo the following items are no longer needed!

Standard silvers tone alloys: £400
3 in very good condition apart from being filthy, one has pretty bad kerbing and not sure if all good so I will say one is a spare due to the unknown condition.
Comes with tyres, 2 are above 6mm and the other 2 are around 3-4mm.

Standard silverstone suspension: SOLD
Used for about 10k at most, like the alloys 3 were all good when removed from the car, the front right looks a bit bent so I'll also call that a spare tbh springs and dampeners to confirm.

Standard silver stone spoiler: £20
Could do with a good clean, some scratches from storage though I would imagine under that dust!

Bmc filter: SOLD
Used for about 5k should not need oiled or cleaned, might come with some spray stuff for it if I can find it.

Hid's: GONE
can't remember the k and only one bulb works, the other died, not sure if it was a ballast problem or bulb

All prices are collection, would prefer not to post anything tbh.

Pics:
image_15.jpeg
image_12.jpeg
image_20.jpeg
image_27.jpeg

image_26.jpeg

image_25.jpeg

image_28.jpeg

image_19.jpeg

image_29.jpeg

image_30.jpeg

I'll PayPal you £18 for the filter, posted to Glasgow if you fancy? 2nd class is fine as I'm off to Arran for the weekend. PM me your paypal email address if you're up for it buddy.