Pfc info/news

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Pfc news/info

Right guys and gals, i know a few of you are looking forward to pfc expo and display on a twingo133.net stand. After the huge success of the joint stand with renaultsportclub.co.uk we will be teaming up with them once again to make a joint stand and hopefully do bigger and better than at fcs.

When booking your tickets for the show if you are wanting to display your pride and join with 133.net/rsc please select the club parking and where you in put your club please put "rsc". This is to make the work of the show organisers a little easier rather than having 2 lots of clubs they then have to merge into one.

Once you have booked your tickets and if you have out "rsc" please let me know either posting here or messaging me. A few lucky people will be chosen to park inside the main exhibition hall however this will be renaults only. We will also have a stand area outside for everyone else.

Chicken I'm sorry I cant make it, I'm at Silverstone for the weekend for the BTCC. I didn't realise it clashed till last week.

currieravfc":1hlosfv3 said:
Chicken I'm sorry I cant make it, I'm at Silverstone for the weekend for the BTCC. I didn't realise it clashed till last week.
No worries mate, it's looking doubtful for me too

7 weeks today till PFC Expo! Its coming up very fast! If you have not already done so buy your tickets today by visiting www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store Tickets start from £12.95

Still time to register your club if you havent already done so
https://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/requests/clubs

If you are coming with a club, make sure you put the club name in the box when you purchase your ticket.
Entries for the OCD Finish Top 20 still being taken visit https://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/requests/themed-paddock