Twingo Renaultsport Gordini Number List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

I have No133, which is now sadly having to be moved on due to arrival of company car :cry:

number 18 alive and well(GL10 XTU), owned from new. nothing done to it except tones of wheel repairs.
Attempting to mount a cycle rack on roof :? :lol: probably very unwise..

I picked up Gordini RS133 at the weekend - car no. 69, Cup Chassis with black backed alloys (correction Nov'15 - OEM wheels just back from refurb - now gloss white)

RS Twingo Gordini Cup with parking sensors is ours - one owner from new, 28k miles.

New to this forum- I thought only 200 were made, and yet there are #numbers greater than 200 in the register- can you help me understand why?

Thx

Hey guys just to let you know i have now sold no.52 to a private garage! Hopefully the new owner will join on here and look after her :)

I've upgraded to the new focus st!!!!

Hey guys, just popped into say hey and that i took ownership of number 045 last week, upgrade from an 01 1.6 Fiesta so a lovely upgrade.
Ive also seen another one around the area of Cwmbran/Newport.

I have recently bought no 168 in the North East of Scotland,
Just purchased wind deflectors and Renault Sport mudflaps and a new outside air temp sensor as it says its -36!
is this sensor located in drivers mirror?

No additions of any grunt.