Origine RS 22nd August 2015

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkside

Reaction score
Last year was the frist one and it was excellent. Goodwood is a top class venue and the whole place was full of Renault sport and Alpine cars from the late 1950s to the present. I am not going to go on and on i will put a link below to the site. I think there is something for everyone,show and shine track time, food......and last year Renault UK let those that had booked track time test drive the new RS models for FREE :cool:

https://originers.com/

Anyway see what you think. P.S last year only 1 Twingo turned up and he came all the why from France :shock:

darkside":14gv10zp said:
Last year was the frist one and it was excellent. Goodwood is a top class venue and the whole place was full of Renault sport and Alpine cars from the late 1950s to the present. I am not going to go on and on i will put a link below to the site. I think there is something for everyone,show and shine track time, food......and last year Renault UK let those that had booked track time test drive the new RS models for FREE :cool:

https://originers.com/

Anyway see what you think. P.S last year only 1 Twingo turned up and he came all the why from France :shock:
Might venture out for this. I'm going to festival of speed aswell so ill see. I'd like to see some of the old renaults though!

I think the best value is a half day track time. Gets you in and 4 sessions on track in the morning or afternoon this is good value if you compare it to a Goodwood track day.

50% of the track time has been sold. Don't miss out there will be some great Alpines and Renaultsport cars on show and on track.

Ok the early bird discount will end on midnight 22nd July. So come on its the only not for profit Renault / Alpine Show and they need your support. Click on the link at the top of this post and have a look. See you there ;)

I've brought my ticket but didn't fancy the track time here. Will be good to see you again miles and represent the alpine group. What car are you bringing this time?

I've brought my ticket but didn't fancy the track time here. Will be good to see you again miles and represent the alpine group. What car are you bringing this time?

Hello again that's great news. Hope to be able to bring the Spider to this one. I think you enjoyed Prescott and all the cars well I think there are 40 odd V6 Clios coming as well as a lot more Alpines. All we need now is a nice dry day :cool: See you there :thumbup:

Ok a bit late with the up date,sorry :roll: Anyway a great day with even better weather than last year.I was on track in the morning and doing the judging in the afternoon.Unfortunately this took way to long and I haven't got mainly photos to show you :( Still if you want to see more then come along next year and see for your self ;) There was a better Twingo turn out with 2! one more than last year.Josh was there in his nicely turned out car and the other one came all the way from Holland.
Here are a few photos I took maybe Josh could put some more up later.
P1040736_zps2duvkauz.jpg

P1040739_zpsthgjtul5.jpg

P1040731_zpswfrbe2rm.jpg

P1040732_zps3xoi4eoj.jpg

P1040730_zpsqltym16q.jpg

P1040737_zpst8yiegip.jpg

P1040735_zpsdanlfq5j.jpg

Show was really good and I even managed to bag a few laps in a Renault 5 turbo 2! Dream come true! Everyone was very welcoming and a great atmosphere. I will defiantly be on track next year as it looked ace!