OFFICIAL 2015 FCS - Discussion

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The countdown to French Car Show 2015 begins, 98% of track time has now sold out! Only 12 VIP tickets left! and you only have 14 days to book and secure your club stand tickets! (advanced tickets close 1st June....so do not delay buy your tickets today! www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store

What's everyone taking to clean their cars with on the day then? I need some advice! Don't want to be letting the stand down ;)

Booked stand tickets last night :D
Just for Saturday show day, takes just under three hours according to google so will be leaving around four to be safe.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Awesome look forward to seeing you there. Don't think the gates open till 8.
We will probably organise a convoy from the hotel a few of us are staying at for the Saturday. Keep your eyes on the forum for more info

:) I know yeah I'd rather just get there early and park up and wait somewhere than be racing to get there.
Will do mate.

EY10YUR_":3khh56t6 said:
:) I know yeah I'd rather just get there early and park up and wait somewhere than be racing to get there.
Will do mate.
There is a sticky thread in the show section with the hotel info. If you can't find it let me know and I can send you the postcode for the hotel. That way if you get there early you can meet us and head over in convoy rather than in your own.