french car show 2015

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondy

Reaction score
Hi all

I really wamt to start to go to more shows this year, how do I go about getting on the stand of fcs 2015 but I can only make the saturday?

Thanks
Darell

Hi, if the system is the same as last year which I believe it is you will need to head to the fcs website to get tickets and a stand pass.

When ordering your tickets on the fcs website select your parking area as club stand and then there is a box to enter the club you will attend with and type in twingo133.net.

If you have any problems let me know and I'll try and help you further.

Should be the same as the past few years as chicken said, we need to get more mad twingos there!

Callum-stirling":2rva52hx said:
Universe":2rva52hx said:
Should be the same as the past few years as chicken said, we need to get more mad twingos there!
I am trying to push it :) we should have a few there

You couldn't get the red one there could you? Would be nice to see your trophy though looks clean

Universe":x6fron48 said:
Callum-stirling":x6fron48 said:
Universe":x6fron48 said:

You couldn't get the red one there could you? Would be nice to see your trophy though looks clean
The trophy will be there !!! And the red twingo might be but i am no longer the owner. Matt is trying to rebuild it so we shall see.

Callum-stirling":1xlmv9bc said:
Universe":1xlmv9bc said:
Callum-stirling":1xlmv9bc said:
Universe":1xlmv9bc said:

The trophy will be there !!! And the red twingo might be but i am no longer the owner. Matt is trying to rebuild it so we shall see.

What kind of mpg are you getting out of the trophy ?

Universe":3cwp7fce said:
Callum-stirling":3cwp7fce said:
Callum-stirling":3cwp7fce said:

Depends, lol getting 400 miles from a tank which is roughly £50-55 of super unleaded. Its probably about 30-35 mpg. The dash says 33.8

Callum-stirling":1u4yjnfz said:
Universe":1u4yjnfz said:
Universe":1u4yjnfz said:
Universe said:

Depends, lol getting 400 miles from a tank which is roughly £50-55 of super unleaded. Its probably about 30-35 mpg. The dash says 33.8

Not bad, I'm getting 40mpg out my GT all motorway miles, a bit annoying when I cover over 400 a week, need a bit more refinement and 6th gear.