FCS End Of Season Show - Donnington Park

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oscar":2ipih12e said:
if anyone needs one or two small odd jobs doing let me know. i always bring basic tools with me, i'll sort you out for beer money :)

don't forget to wander by our small 207oc peugeot stand to witness a twingo gt with an a4 paper peugeot logo cellotaped over my badge hahahaha, then again i may just accidentally park up on the twingo133.net stand ahemmm

Yea you can stop my boot from f-ing squeaking !!

JSB101":2rwj36g4 said:
scottmainwaring01":2rwj36g4 said:
I'm coming from Hinckley, is there anyone from this way to tag along with so I'm not turning up on my own? :)

I'm not sure if Chicken has sorted it but there was talk of a meet at their hotel & convoy round to Donnington FCS

Convoy info for Sunday can be found here :)
viewtopic.php?t=12642

Chicken":14cvgp9i said:
JSB101":14cvgp9i said:
scottmainwaring01":14cvgp9i said:
I'm coming from Hinckley, is there anyone from this way to tag along with so I'm not turning up on my own? :)

I'm not sure if Chicken has sorted it but there was talk of a meet at their hotel & convoy round to Donnington FCS

viewtopic.php?t=12642

Cheers Chicken !!

Chicken":1jak21ql said:
JSB101":1jak21ql said:
scottmainwaring01":1jak21ql said:

viewtopic.php?t=12642

Cheers Chicken !!

Can everyone take a look at this and remember where we will be please to make parking easier on the day.
521e96168dc3b6d6b2c620219580028a.jpg

wait till you see my car. advice ; don't buy cheap coilovers, they break A LOT :D so i'm back to running the front OEM struts thus riding like a boat at the front, low on the rear. i have the front coilovers in the back of the car ready to install today in work, but i ended up doing 5 hours over time *sigh*

lost daylight not to hoover out my car, it's a bit of a pigsty too :D ah well, as long as i can get there and get back that's the main thing. hark the DAVE YOU FAT BASTARD jokes ;)

To everyone that attended the pfc expo today. A huge thank you to all, we had an amazing stand and as far as I'm aware everyone enjoyed themselves. Was great to meet some new members as well as the old.

Caz-133cup":26rr2wzy said:
Was a great stand and so many twingos! Sorry for the jap sitting with you all!!
Hope you got the Clio sorted too!
Agreed was quite impressive to see so many in one line. Yeah we managed to get in it ok lol

Sorry for the early finish guys only finished work at 4am this morning & back in again tonight so hung on as long as I could keep my eyes open !!

da0fd59d_5b53_44ef_8596_a64b80879d4f.png

8d09a33d_5a4f_47bf_8771_982954af65ba.png

34d6c3b5_597f_4c53_8ec0_48fbcc6c32d1.png

7410e925_1098_456a_863c_4d176b225558.png

nice to put some names to faces and to finally meet you all. well done to chicken for taking care of everything smoothly, next time remind me to not work over time on a saturday to then drive through the night & spent half of the day nodding off :D callums car is going to be an absolute monster!!

so the now infamous dodgy flaking badge has been fixed thanks to the awesome guys @ Diamond Performance who gave me a carbon front badge :) also got some sabelt harnesses i'll stick a picture up in a bitty lol

Hello, and your Welcome Oscar "David" ;-) .. It was a pleasure to meet you guys and it looked like the afternoon turned nice.. Hope the badge the trip oooop North OK. Keep smiling young man,
Paul B.

DiamondPerformance":22h5suw4 said:
Hello, and your Welcome Oscar "David" ;-) .. It was a pleasure to meet you guys and it looked like the afternoon turned nice.. Hope the badge the trip oooop North OK. Keep smiling young man,
Paul B.

welcome along paul :) thank you very much for the freebie, you made my day! if you need any help in developing the rear badge covers then there are a few midlands members on here who i'd think will be happy to help you out. maybe put up a thread??

tried to take the badge off to silicone bond it, and tbh it wasn't budging. can't say fairer than that lol

Well, a Scotland test run is far better than anything I have done... Great it stayed put and the double sided tape is a pretty secure fix too.Thank you for the feedback..

I will be starting a thread once were ready to take on the rears... :)