FCS End Of Season Show - Donnington Park

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesssss!! Cant wait to see this, what's estimated bhp? My tickets came today, but no in car sticker just the piece of paper correct?

i just hope you, or gay-tec have installed a thicker head gasket (3mm + to bring up the C:R) otherwise with the high high high compression of the k4m engine, you'll just be in a world of trouble for not much gain! should be pretty cool though none the less, i wouldn't be driving it after one day of mapping though lol very brave

I heard that they used to install 2 headgaskets on the 106s and saxos for the turbo conversions haha mad. But yeah why wouldn't you drive it ? Wont take long to map it, but its oldschool tuning with timing and fuel :) not any of this file swap bollocks:)

Afternoon guys,

Any space for me in the twigo133 club Parking on Sunday ? Thinking of coming in my Dini #33.

Many thanks,

James.

RSGORDINI33":27sw0oan said:
Afternoon guys,

Any space for me in the twigo133 club Parking on Sunday ? Thinking of coming in my Dini #33.

Many thanks,

James.
Off course there is, do you have your ticket already and do you have a stand pass?

offcourse tickets are still available, you may just have to pick them up on the day though. not to sure how that will work with it being so close to the show date now, but either way you'll be fine!

RSGORDINI33":1xky9kcn said:
I was going to buy my ticket tonight after work online if it's still possible ?
I'm not sure if the timeline for stand passes has finished. If it has I have a spare pass you could have.

if anyone needs one or two small odd jobs doing let me know. i always bring basic tools with me, i'll sort you out for beer money :)

don't forget to wander by our small 207oc peugeot stand to witness a twingo gt with an a4 paper peugeot logo cellotaped over my badge hahahaha, then again i may just accidentally park up on the twingo133.net stand ahemmm

oscar":2mn313tx said:
if anyone needs one or two small odd jobs doing let me know. i always bring basic tools with me, i'll sort you out for beer money :)

don't forget to wander by our small 207oc peugeot stand to witness a twingo gt with an a4 paper peugeot logo cellotaped over my badge hahahaha, then again i may just accidentally park up on the twingo133.net stand ahemmm
Just man up and stick it on our stand like you want to but won't admit ;)

Chicken":3h18gaj4 said:
oscar":3h18gaj4 said:

Just man up and stick it on our stand like you want to but won't admit ;)

there will be a scoob & a twingo on the 207oc stand, if i park the car there i'll need to switch between both stands that's the dilema and it's a pooopy one. wouldn't want to appear rude you know? hah yeah i do want to park up at the twingo133.net stand okayyyy, it'd be rude not to :) bloody looking forward to it so i am

scottmainwaring01":1ju2w9k1 said:
I'm coming from Hinckley, is there anyone from this way to tag along with so I'm not turning up on my own? :)

I'm not sure if Chicken has sorted it but there was talk of a meet at their hotel & convoy round to Donnington FCS