Production numbers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twingers":1kusmsha said:
Looks like I have the only Grey Cup!! Excellent if we have.

best check to see if its not a 133 with cup pack and not a 133 cup. i know that might sound confusing if you don't know the difference (use the search bar to find out!)

Caz-133cup":374p2n9d said:
Whoop one out of 15 for black!!

Funny as he's been after the list for 7 months yet for 3 of those months he didn't have the twingo :p

I am another one of the 15 with a black cup :p haha! only 13 more people with one to find!

Crewealexx":30e5tadg said:
Caz-133cup":30e5tadg said:

Funny as he's been after the list for 7 months yet for 3 of those months he didn't have the twingo :p

I am another one of the 15 with a black cup :p haha! only 13 more people with one to find!

I've got one of the 15 cups in black, 12 to go :)

rstaylor":22ie7grs said:
Crewealexx":22ie7grs said:
Caz-133cup":22ie7grs said:

Don't think these figures are correct I bet there's more than 15 members here with black cup pack twingos

Universe":s0vpbg8n said:
rstaylor":s0vpbg8n said:
Crewealexx":s0vpbg8n said:
Caz-133cup":s0vpbg8n said:

Don't think these figures are correct I bet there's more than 15 members here with black cup pack twingos
Black 133Cup (rare 15) Vs Black 133 with cup option (common) ;)

Wow, only seven liquid yellows! If Nick's is 7 - the last one made, mine must be 'Liquid Yellow six' - the last one on the forecourt :)

I was going for a black one but the dealer had problems selling the yellow version and said I could have the paint job for free - glad I took it now.

Liquidyellow":3prdpaqq said:
Wow, only seven liquid yellows! If Nick's is 7 - the last one made, mine must be 'Liquid Yellow six' - the last one on the forecourt :)

I was going for a black one but the dealer had problems selling the yellow version and said I could have the paint job for free - glad I took it now.

Sweeeetttt!! You've got to love it mate :D

Would like to know facelift numbers also, I still haven't seen one in almost 2 years of ownership.

ManxTwingo":2ofhuohu said:
Hang on, so Mine is only 1 of 216 made???

yes :) there were only 1,650 roughly Twingo GT's too, but a good 10-20k twingo dynamiques and those sorts. 133's and the GT's will become weird future classics like the current old early 90's twingo is just now lol i'll still own mines then ;p

maggi200":3525r2ur said:
I should add these are for UK registrations only!

So if they only sold 1275 cars in 6 years in the UK, any idea approx how many a year they sold in LHD and RHD versions throughout it's manufacturing life?

Would it have ever been over 1000 in a year in total?

TrickyDick":fz8k6i79 said:
In Holland they only sold like 200 Twingo RS in total... :eek:

TrickyDick
So that's less than 35 a year on average for Holland over the production run.

PaulDesign

I went to Gallarate once for the afternoon before a flight back from Milan about 6 years ago.
Didn’t notice the parking restriction in the middle of town, but when I got the parking ticket 4 months later, couldn’t get upset about it as it was only 10 euros.

This would be a bargain compared to what the rip off councils in the UK would charge you.

Are you sure those numbers are correct, of the 7 Liquid Yellow ones it doesn't say any Cup ones ?