Trax, who's going?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up going. Impromptu decision made by one of my mates in a civic ek9. It was a good show. Didn't see any of you guys though.

Roberts":18upky01 said:
I ended up going. Impromptu decision made by one of my mates in a civic ek9. It was a good show. Didn't see any of you guys though.
Would have been great to see you!
We weren't with the 133 lot but we did pop over to say hi. Not many people seemed chatty though so we just headed off and checked out the rest of the stands. Was a great day and lots of brilliant cars out in force

I agree, really good show with great cars. I only saw one Twingo there, a Gordini. We're you in your CRZ caz?

Yeah the Z came along. We were on a different stand to the twingo though so not sure if you saw her, pearlescent white with the upgraded alloys. We were near one of the all jap stands.
only saw the Gordini and a facelift twingo. Was hoping to see more there!
We spotted a white pre facelift on the motorway but never saw it on a stand anywhere

Took the other halfs Wind and stuck it on the stand with the ST Fiesta lot as I still frequent their forum and have a few mates there...... Don't think I spotted any Twingo or other Winds on any stand though I had a good look round the Renault stands ..... Cracking weather and some spot on cars about

Anthony1664":3kwnezxi said:
Took the other halfs Wind and stuck it on the stand with the ST Fiesta lot as I still frequent their forum and have a few mates there...... Don't think I spotted any Twingo or other Winds on any stand though I had a good look round the Renault stands ..... Cracking weather and some spot on cars about
so it was your wind I saw. Saw it in the morning but went to have a look later on and you had gone.

Can't see how no one saw any twingos, I saw 4 :s

Aye probably was ours, we had to shoot off just before 2pm ....... Maybe I was blind when Twingo hunting :D

I couldn't find the Renault uk stand :( found 197.net and Clio owners or something but that was it. Anyone see the skyline proclass race car loose its wheel and skid along the track on its disc.... Ouchhh

currieravfc":yimcn99n said:
I couldn't find the Renault uk stand :( found 197.net and Clio owners or something but that was it. Anyone see the skyline proclass race car loose its wheel and skid along the track on its disc.... Ouchhh
u probley couldn't find the Reno uk stand because Chris lift the banner polls at home :lol: