Bedford Autodrome - GT Circuit - 23/8/14

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltimateGreen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This will be my second track day in the Twingo. I'm sure it will be another good day driving hard! ;)

Any other budding Twingo track goers get ya selves booked on!

Pics to follow I'm sure :cool:

i'm dying to go face to face with a 133 at knockhill. it would be interesting :D

I'd love to mate, I would be the first there but it's just so far away for a trackday for me.. There must be some people up there with 133's wanting to go Knockhill?? :shock:

i am at bedford SEN circuit this sat for a track day. never raced it before, Brands is my local

would come up and say hi, always nice to watch a track day, but its a long way, we having to get up at 5 for the 7.30 sign on :S

manofhow":3gwrjqe5 said:
i am at bedford SEN circuit this sat for a track day. never raced it before, Brands is my local

would come up and say hi, always nice to watch a track day, but its a long way, we having to get up at 5 for the 7.30 sign on :S

Might see you there then mate :cool:

It's all about the early starts and maccies breakfast! :lol:

if you are local, yes please come and say hi on Sat. always nice to put a face to a name.

You won't miss us, there is a mad bunch of cars in our group

R26r
mini s
182 (basically a cup car now)
alfa 147
rs260
and maybe an m3

manofhow":1pf1mqk1 said:
if you are local, yes please come and say hi on Sat. always nice to put a face to a name.

R26r
mini s
alfa 147
rs260
and maybe an m3

Well I'm not just in the area... I'm on track at Bedford on the 23rd.... That's why I said I may see you there lol... :lol:

P.s. No decent cars then.. :( :lol:

UltimateGreen":3j3ustiw said:
manofhow":3j3ustiw said:

R26r
mini s
alfa 147
rs260
and maybe an m3

Well I'm not just in the area... I'm on track at Bedford on the 23rd.... That's why I said I may see you there lol... :lol:

P.s. No decent cars then.. :( :lol:

oh sorry i thought u meant this sat. as thats when we are there. 16th

Well as expected Bedford was another great day on track with the Twingo! The track was 4.2 miles long which is a bit of a stretch for a low powered car, I was getting overtaken all the time :lol: But it didn't stop me having a big grin on my face in the corners! :D

Can't wait to book the next one now! Here's some pics from the day!

RS_140823_MSVTBACARS_2206_zps0366a795.jpg

RS_140823_MSVTBACARS_1810_zps8eed1fba.jpg

RS_140823_MSVTBACARS_1591_zps4f3711d1.jpg

RS_140823_MSVTBACARS_0026_zps7fd2bc25.jpg