Production numbers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
Finally!

3u6y4eza.jpg

I've only been after them for 7 months

Interesting numbers and I'm not actually surprised how few they sold just over 1,250 RenaultSport Twingos in the UK. I don't think people realise just how rare many of the RS models are.

Just need to look at the heritage section on RenaultSport.co.uk and it's amazing how few of some specs there were.

Oh and as for that white Gordini, it looks pony!! Better off with Glacier white with the black trim/wheel options. :)

Only 7 Liquid yellows, and the 7th is mine :) my lucky number, love it ;)

It would be intersting to see how many facelift models sold as I've only ever seen one other driving around and it was a red 133 cup. Mine may well be the only white cup facelift! :eek:

jamiejamweb":t1pi2ow4 said:
Mine is registered as diamond metallic black but that's not an option on the list?

it doesn't matter honestly, it's just a dvla registration thing. you cars not any different colour wise than a pearl black car, someone messed up when registering your car on it's registration documentation. that's dealers for you jamie lol

It's not a pearl colour though Oscar as I've had to have it resprayed after a little minor scratch and the body repair shop said it had a lot of different shades of paint to make the metallic up and I was parked next to a black gt and you could tell the difference in shade of colour

jamiejamweb":3nujcbm2 said:
It's not a pearl colour though Oscar as I've had to have it resprayed after a little minor scratch and the body repair shop said it had a lot of different shades of paint to make the metallic up and I was parked next to a black gt and you could tell the difference in shade of colour
Mine looks like that when it's clean and polished lol; pretty sure it's the same just your cars alot newer and the paints thicker mines thin in alot of areas