RENAULT DAY 2/08/14

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanda

Reaction score
Flight by road is proud to present: Renault day.

If you own a Renault this is a day for you. If you dont own a Renault we will write you down as a potential Renault owner and say this is also a day for you.

We have access to one of the longest airport tracks in the country. This is a day for everyone from first timers to professional drivers. We have V.I.P areas available, special track experience with your own car from £2.50.

Place: Bruntingthorpe (near Leicester)

When: 2nd of August 2014.

If interested why not register and find out more at our website www.flightbyroad.co.uk

CircuitMap2011Medium_zpsb6a48bcf.jpg

Note price below refers to early bird prices. Please visit www.flightbyroad.co.uk for full details.

flyercheap_zps3c3f84e9.jpg

Note prices below refer to "on the day" fees, please visit www.flightbyroad.co.uk for forum discounts, early bird prices and full details.

flyer_zpscadbb587.jpg

Vouchers are floating around with discounts, PM me for more info on how to get them.

Think I'll wait till FCS price is too damn high

LC":v3hk8ff1 said:
Think I'll wait till FCS price is too damn high

A little bird told me that's the "on the day, gate fee". There are group discounts and vouchers all over the show, I can direct you if you PM me but I would direct you to their website for full details and prices.