best exhaust for the 133 sport?what bhp would a remap get me

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not another person who bought a 133 for tuning to get big gains.

To get 160bhp you'll need the manifold, exhaust, cams and a remap which will probably cost over £2000.

Just the exhaust and manifold would be worthwhile as you'll get around 150 which I think is what the twingo RS should've had to begin with, but you're probably best improving what the 133 already has, handling.

waitey":464j9ru1 said:

To get 160bhp you'll need the manifold, exhaust, cams and a remap which will probably cost over £2000.

Just the exhaust and manifold would be worthwhile as you'll get around 150 which I think is what the twingo RS should've had to begin with, but you're probably best improving what the 133 already has, handling.

I'll second that, get yourself some coilies or springs first and then think about power upgrades, if you really want to go down that route it'll cost you so get saving, I E-mailed ktec at the start of the week though and they said they're a few months away from completing their work on their standalone gen-90 ecu which should open the door for a whole deal of Gucci mods like itbs >:D

LCplParks":cio0txn5 said:
waitey":cio0txn5 said:

I'll second that, get yourself some coilies or springs first and then think about power upgrades, if you really want to go down that route it'll cost you so get saving, I E-mailed ktec at the start of the week though and they said they're a few months away from completing their work on their standalone gen-90 ecu which should open the door for a whole deal of Gucci mods like itbs >:D
I'll be hastling David on Saturday :mrgreen:

singlespeed":565g2x1g said:
LCplParks":565g2x1g said:
waitey":565g2x1g said:

I'll be hastling David on Saturday :mrgreen:

Good! Get hassling because I've come down with a serious case of the modding bug haha!

Looking to get a new exaust system for my twingo rs 133 but can't decide between scorpion or k-tec. Looking for something that has a quality sound whilst being fairly loud. Any opinions on these options would be great as I really can't decide.

A5HL3Y":3noknctp said:
micalin":3noknctp said:

Just bought and fitted the GT performance exhaust, full catback, with resonator and silencer delete. Not too loud but sounds very nice.

GT catback on RS? Is it same?

Its the GT-performance cat back system. Full stainless with silencer and resonator delete with back box.