scottish / northern england folks please read!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tw11ngo

Reaction score
i went to the last jumanji nights, and the place was packed out. i noticed a vauxhall stand that was fairly empty, i noticed a german stand that was fairly empty. and i only seen my twingo and a pug 205 GT in the parking area, which was really dissapointing. we should have a french car stand at jumanji nights, it's scotlands first drift track and it's a prime opportunity to advertise to a few thousand people, and that amount is ever growing (seriously, its scary how about 100 people went to the first one and close to about 1500 for the 3rd one last month!!!)

i'm thinking some form of a french car stand? who'd have the know how to make this happen? you know it's a great idea lol. especially for the traders!

https://www.driftworks.com/2012/07/jumanji-nights/

last time an 800 brake supra showed up, and absolutely destroyed its front end and he took his toyota soarer out straight after as a backup. within about 2 hours she was back on track fully rebuilt taking the corners even faster and going fully sideways. all the bmw boys put on a terrific show too. there were a few nissan silvias there, and a skoob that the guy had obviously disengaged the drive to the front wheels and he was taking corners like a pimp!!!!! for a fiver and a bit of petrol shared between a few friends, what else you gonna do on a saturday or sunday ? lol

scott133":1bm1sgs2 said:
I'd be up for going where exactly is it?
scott it's in lochgelly in fife, thats all i can tell you lol :D google maps took me there!

[youtube]Pp3jatkxlQU[/youtube] ... there we go boys, this is what to expect if anyone wants to arrange a french car stand. we could really do with the support, loads of nice JDM and Euro cars there. 800brake supra gets a smashed front end!

it's a camping weekend, you can either go for the 2 days and camp or we can do a one day deal! its only 10 days away so i'm not expecting any or much of a turnout, but having the 133 club members showing up helps everyone especially the rapidly growing jumanji nights event. also, if anyone here drives a clio or a megane and could offer out this possible idea aswell as anyone who may be on other french car forums peugeot and citreon it would be greatly appreciated

just a few miles from me lol heard its a blast few of my mates go but ive always been working.

if anyone is going to jumanji nights this weekend, we'll be there. will talk to the lads in charge about getting a french car stand and let everyone know the verdict on that. possible taxi ride in an 800brake supra if anyone's extra sexy and turns up!

madmatt":46q5rgfv said:
I'm going up on Saturday but not Sunday I'm afraid.

Typical it's not next weekend when my wheels will be powdercoated!!!! Haha
colour you powdering them matt? keep an eye out for a blue F1 team twingo GT beside the jdm stand, we're filming the professional 800brake supras laps from in car, don't be shy to offer me some rizlas by the way you know! :p

me and some other boys are there at 10.30 filming the cars arriving, the track opens at 12 though scott and finnishes when it's too dark. its 5 pound entry, hope to see some twingo'heads there

scott133":ycf2krhb said:
What time are people thinking of going to this?

Scotty, I'll be heading up at about 11ish because I need to pop into the Airsoft Shop shortly beforehand but you're more than welcome to join me :)

I've never had a chance to go to Jumanji yet but it's meant to be awesome, and it's just up in Lochgelly (15 mins up the road from me) plus there's a place that does the best donner pizza ever!

They're usually every other Saturday but I always work 9-5 on a sat :(