Rockingham 18th November

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araf

Reaction score
Book a Track are selling it for £150, open pit lane.

I'll be taking the Wind up, even though the track is a bit open for it. Anyone else thinking of booking?

That's my birthday, maybe a special treat for myself...although I am supposed to be taking the cub scouts to Newcastle that day :S

waitey":2ioisqbx said:
Not going near a track until I get coilovers and a good geometry setup.

Plus a CG lock since my seats are rubbish.

Maybe next year lol

I took my coilovers off, as I haven't done a track day since April. :oops:

Frankly, there's no timing, so no pressure on a track day. If anything, a badly handling car will give you more satisfaction, as you add steering and speed changes, just to try and get the best from the car.

I keep thinking about getting a CG lock, but have never got around to doing it. Again, fighting the car, to stay in the seat can be just as much fun. :lol:

I have CG locks and they're amazing.

As said don't get in the mindset of my car isn't track prepped etc etc It's doesn't matter no matter what you're in there will ALWAYS be someone faster (and slower)than you.

Book a track owe me a trackday...... hmmmm

Mr_Ben":1dnloxkq said:
I have CG locks and they're amazing.

As said don't get in the mindset of my car isn't track prepped etc etc It's doesn't matter no matter what you're in there will ALWAYS be someone faster (and slower)than you.

Book a track owe me a trackday...... hmmmm

If you are thinking of coming, I already have a garage booked, for leaving your kit in. :)