My silverstone track experience

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordyb

Reaction score
Rage! I was told there was new dates for silverstone, the date that suited me was 6th october! So Me and the missis decided to make a holiday of it as it is a fair treck from Inverness, so got all my holiday time, and made other arrangements for staying in Manchester for a few days, then staying at friends in st neots then going to silverstone at the end of our trip!
So far so good.....
Phoned silverstone today to book my space (2 months in advance) and they are fully booked! And they dont have other dates yet.
The way the rest of my year is planning out i cant afford to go another month as there's alot of other big things on for me in the next few months! RAGE!!!!

That sucks mate. You got a hotel booked in the silverstone area?

Nah, we were making a holiday of it. Stayin at my brothers in Manchester for 3 nites. Then going to Alton towers, then staying in St Neots for 4 nites at friends then going to silverstone for the day then straight to Cumbernauld to visit ppl.

So we still Doing all this but without silverstone! Pretty gutted!

At least you haven't lost money on that then. Could of made a meet when you were here though lol

Yeah that's the only benefit! I didn't pay for the ticket! Lol
I'm now lookin at not taking my silverstone with us as i can car swap with my dad which will save us lots and lots of ££££££ on fuel, I was only taking the silverstone purley because we were going to silverstone! Will c! Haha