Oxford services 28th Nov 2010 picture thread (56k Warning)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
For the write up here it goes guys :D

Me, Perrey, Matt and gareth was the first to arrive at the location of the meet. Straight away no hanging around we started to dusted out cars off so they looked stunning again after a nice hour journey from guildford. After dusting the cars we decided to play with the idea of putting new stickers on. As we was getting ready to look at putting new stickers on Josh arrived and the not far after that Rob arrived. As you can guess the sticker idea stopped as we all said hello. Then it was back to the stickering while i was attacking perreys rear 133 inside sticker and getting abused by the others perrey was putting a stick on his front bumper. In the mean time Josh got to work fitting the HIDS and a few of the guys mentioning no names :? Went into the service to get some food. by the time they come back out Josh was working on the second car :). After a bit more chitter chatter the time was getting on a 2 hours had almost gone past so we had to move on. We ended up in a tescos car park in oxford where some lazy shit drove across the car park to get a burger king and perrey came out of tescos with a banana (Dont ask). He was saying how he never eats crap trying to become slim bare in mind he had a KFC at the services :lol: someone arrived a little late but wasnt his fault as we had moved locations. He called me and anyway he made his way to us :) when he arrived we then got the pictures below and about 3.50ish we left oxford to make our ways home :D

Hopefully i have covered everything

Feel free to add your pictures those who also took them.

DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1332.jpg

DSCF1331.jpg

DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1327.jpg

DSCF1326.jpg

DSCF1322.jpg

DSCF1321.jpg

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1316.jpg

DSCF1315.jpg

DSCF1314.jpg

DSCF1313.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

DSCF1310.jpg

DSCF1308.jpg

DSCF1307.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

DSCF1305.jpg

DSCF1304.jpg

DSCF1303.jpg

I was too bloody late!
im sorry people!
ive let you down!
Twat nav took me the wrong way first!
then someone crashed her car and we had to be witness's then when we had finally arrived, everyone but one person had gone!

To prove this i can tell you that twingo owner XY10 DJC was the last person to leave :(
hope it was good :)
maybe next time ey!

James

James we also moved location due to parking time. But dont worry theres going to be more meets :)

twingo133":590ypihu said:
I was too bloody late!
im sorry people!
ive let you down!
**** nav took me the wrong way first!
then someone crashed her car and we had to be witness's then when we had finally arrived, everyone but one person had gone!

To prove this i can tell you that twingo owner XY10 DJC was the last person to leave :(
hope it was good :)
maybe next time ey!

James
That's really bad luck, unlucky! We'll have another one soon, don't worry :)

Here's my photos (all moving shots were taken by the missus as I was driving obviously. I didn't really bother with shots while we were there and had so many ideas I didn't try :().

twingo133netmeet-1.jpg

twingo133netmeet-2.jpg

twingo133netmeet-3.jpg

twingo133netmeet-4.jpg

twingo133netmeet-5.jpg

twingo133netmeet-6.jpg

twingo133netmeet-7.jpg

twingo133netmeet-8.jpg

twingo133netmeet-9.jpg

twingo133netmeet-10.jpg

twingo133netmeet-11.jpg

twingo133netmeet-12.jpg

twingo133netmeet-13.jpg

twingo133netmeet-14.jpg

twingo133netmeet-15.jpg

twingo133netmeet-16.jpg

twingo133netmeet-17.jpg

twingo133netmeet-18.jpg

twingo133netmeet-19.jpg

twingo133netmeet-20.jpg

twingo133netmeet-21.jpg

twingo133netmeet-22.jpg

twingo133netmeet-23.jpg

twingo133netmeet-24.jpg

twingo133netmeet-25.jpg

twingo133netmeet-26.jpg

twingo133netmeet-27.jpg

twingo133netmeet-28.jpg

twingo133netmeet-29.jpg

twingo133netmeet-30.jpg

twingo133netmeet-31.jpg

twingo133netmeet-32.jpg

twingo133netmeet-33.jpg

twingo133netmeet-34.jpg

twingo133netmeet-35.jpg

twingo133netmeet-36.jpg

twingo133netmeet-37.jpg

twingo133netmeet-38.jpg

twingo133netmeet-39.jpg

You are an old man lol
Your write up made me laugh :) attacking stickers and eating bananas lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not old im 22 i just look old :lol: i fought id add i bit of a laugh in the write up :)

Dazza1":esc96qxs said:
Wicked pics. See Karl had to go the whole hog and get out the camera stand lol

Couldnt help myself i could keep the camera still proberly a reason my pictures are shocking or just the camera i was using so it made me by a new camera today :)

Twingogeekeo":1vybfvao said:
Dazza1":1vybfvao said:
Wicked pics. See Karl had to go the whole hog and get out the camera stand lol

Couldnt help myself i could keep the camera still proberly a reason my pictures are shocking or just the camera i was using so it made me by a new camera today :)
All the pic's r good mate

the sniggering cos hes an old man he couldnt hold the camera steady, just waiting for his bus pass and his car will be for sale :D

Perrey":6c265sxg said:
the sniggering cos hes an old man he couldnt hold the camera steady, just waiting for his bus pass and his car will be for sale :D

Grrr :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please dont be true :shock: