RenaultSport Twingo 133 checkered past?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyTwingo

Reaction score
Hello

I have recently bought a 2010 Twingo cup 133 and simply put it is the best car I have ever owned. However there is no service book no handbook no history at all. The V5 says it has had 4 owners. It would be good to know if I could find something or someone here that recognises my car. Looks like it may have visited a ditch or two but it has been repaired very well aside from a couple small paint issues.

I will get pictures up soon. Its blue with cup chassis and someone had painted the brake calipers orange POORLY. They also went to town on the engine bay painting the intake manifold orange again not a great job but I like the effort. The middle pipe was completely butchered so I replaced it with a Ktec down pipe back system. Feels like it may have had after market stuff fitted before and has been put back to standard.

All in all everything works its absolutely bursting with character. I never realised how much other cars lack until owning this for couple months. As said pictures will follow would be great to find something if anything.