New

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmes

Reaction score
Hi,
Dan Butler owner of DB Motorsport Philippines and Tagaytay Hill Climb Challege (THCC).

I've been reading the site for some time and decided to join. We use the Twingo RS, R1 and R2. We are currently in Europe building a R2 for road use as project. Most of our cars are Twingo. We are mix of R1 and R2 and used for hill climbs.

We use to use all Subaru GRP N with works engines and squential gearboxes but they are just so crap and fall apart no matter how hard you try to keep them on the track. Weve just sold our last 2016 Subaru GRP N's and fully converted to Renault as the next generation.

The only problem with Europe and England is...... I forgot just how cold it is......

Regards,
Dan Butler

Welcome along. This forum is very quite. I am building a Twingo rally car somewhere in between r1 and r2. There is not a lot of knowledge or parts available in the UK but it's been interesting so far. Do you have any build manuals? There are only parts lists on the net.

mrbushrat":39e7e5yv said:
Welcome along. This forum is very quite. I am building a Twingo rally car somewhere in between r1 and r2. There is not a lot of knowledge or parts available in the UK but it's been interesting so far. Do you have any build manuals? There are only parts lists on the net.

I have a pdf of both the r1 and r2 cars

Dave_133":2mdxy6d0 said:
mrbushrat":2mdxy6d0 said:

Are they build manuals or just the parts diagrams with part numbers? If they are manuals would you email them to me?

mrbushrat":2jxgq3iv said:
Dave_133":2jxgq3iv said:
mrbushrat":2jxgq3iv said:

Are they build manuals or just the parts diagrams with part numbers? If they are manuals would you email them to me?

Ah sorry mate got confused there, I’ve got the ones of all parts with numbers etc. What do you need a manual for?

Nothing really there just useful for little ways of having things set out. Having to do loads different as I don't have the money. My cage is the same as r1/r2 just suspension is going to be the hard part as the rear is easy same as clio but the fronts are different.

Hi Dave_133,

Im at Reno France since last week doing the build and there is some much to be done its quite a handful but i ask them for a PDF but they pretty funny about this as i wanted the milling depth of the calipers for gravel and they dont give it. However its not hard to mark it and machine it in stages.