New round these parts

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxK11C

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm Max, and I'm thinking of joining the fold. I currently own a Toyota Starlet Glanza V, a BMW 320cd E46 and a 2003 Nissan Micra 1.0. I'm getting rid of the BMW, and the Starlet just breaks all the time. So after a full engine rebuild that will be going too.

I'm after a fun small car that will do okay MPG when not pushed, and will be fun to drive when pushed! The Twingo looks like it fits in pretty well with that description.

hopefully, you'll see a post soon saying I've got one. (taken by the cup model, in either red or white) :D

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome mate. They are fantastic cars. Good fun around B roads and alright as daily’s. this has kinda died a bit now. We’re on Facebook now, Renault Twingo Owners Club. Meanwhile, here’s my Red full fat cup :)

Welcome mate. They are fantastic cars. Good fun around B roads and alright as daily’s. this has kinda died a bit now. We’re on Facebook now, Renault Twingo Owners Club. Meanwhile, here’s my Red full fat cup :)
f9f34f24bfc1b90e7788116df5acbb9b.jpg

That's gorgeous! Red is probably the best colour.
Just begrudgingly joined the FB group. Such a shame, I much prefer forums.

Hey! The Twingo certainly does seem to tick all the boxes there. I've recently started driving my Gordini spec RS again since I sorned it for 6 months to drive my 172 and they're definitely an underdog.

Just ensure you know the history of major services as belts will be due on a lot of examples[emoji4]
8a8cfeaf5b9c2de06277d1545c86f3ef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk