Hello

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffstick

Reaction score
I have just purchased and Twingo Gordini 133. In process of fixing it up. Anyone else have a problem getting a reading from OBD port? I have a basic hand held scanner, works ok on my daughters Niassan Micra.

Hey Griff, welcome! I have a really cheap OBDII bluetooth dongle and the Torque app on my Android. It works well and reads most (but not all) sensors. A separate plugin for Torque can be purchased for under a tenner which claims to read the additional Renault codes but I've not bothered with this.

Maybe check your sensor and reduce the BAUD rate as low as possible? Also check to see if it can be set for maximum compatibility?

When you say you're fixing it up what are the problems buddy? It's a refreshingly simple car and you'll get loads of help on here, on the Facebook RS133 and Facebook Twingo Owners forums.

Welcome to the gang!

At the moment I'm doing brakes as they are well seized and worn. Car is low mileage at 34k for a 2010 model but it has been in wars as tailgate is dented but I have a replacement so should look good when I've finished with it. Wheels have been powder coated gloss black and new Dunlop tyres fitted.