Hello to all happy owners.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweodar

Reaction score
Since January I'm am the owner of Twingo RS in great condition with surprisingly high mileage (over 125k). So far I have done full service, new brembo brakes front and back, getting rid of oil leak and enjoy the drive as a second car. So far sweat. All advises and recommendations more than welcome. Thanks

mweodar":4nhfpn26 said:
Since January I'm am the owner of Twingo RS in great condition with surprisingly high mileage (over 125k). So far I have done full service, new brembo brakes front and back, getting rid of oil leak and enjoy the drive as a second car. So far sweat. All advises and recommendations more than welcome. Thanks

A simple and quick mod for louder engine noise; if you take out the airbox, the breather pipe connects to the airbox via a 90 degree plastic bend. Taking that off you get marginally easier accelerations (I.e. Doesn't struggle as much on set off) and sounds ace at higher levels. Alternatively, take out the airbox entirely and fit a pod or cone filter. I have one, no noticeable performance drop (of anything acceleration at low levels is increased) and it sounds absolutely outstanding get a decent filter for 10-30 quid. If you're on Facebook, join our club - Renault Twingo Owners Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk