Selling Twingo 133 Black £2200

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravi133

Reaction score
Selling my Renault twingo 133, I have loved owning the car for the time that ive had it but I need the money for university! Its covered 69000 miles and has had a fair amount of money spent on it in the past few months. I have had the Belts changed less than 1000 miles ago, New control arm, New Ktec cat back exhaust, 3 new coils and a new cam sensor. With the car covering almost 70000 miles, the paint and bodywork could do with some attention as there are a few small marks here and there as well as 3 small dings on the bonnet. The previous owner has installed a high powered battery to the car and as a result the battery light sometimes comes on when driving but this hasn't caused me any issues so I havent replaced it. The engine management light is also and the diagnostic says its the cam sensor but Ive had this replaced so I think the light just needs clearing.

Car drives well and pulls in every gear! The new exhaust does give a very nice soundtrack but can be quiet when you're being sensible. During my ownership of the car, I have done my best to keep it clean and maintain i but the time has come for me to sell it. I'm asking for £2200 as it does need a bit of work doing to it and i think that it's a fair price for what you are paying. Im sure the next owner of this car will enjoy it as much as i have!

any questions feel free to ask, Located in Mansfield, East midlands.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/renault-twingo-133-renaultsport/1267662372