How do I know if our car has the cup pack?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatHelmet

Reaction score
It has the 17" wheels, but how do I know if it has the cup pack?

Sorry if this has been answered, I tried searching, but the search won't accept 3 letter words!

Thanks

I don't know for sure but I was under the impression that the cup ones don't have tinted rear windows

Is it a facelift?

If its pre facelift a cup will have bench and no rear tints as a giveaway. Or a full fat will have tints and folding seats and added cup pack with the wheels.

Facelift you would need to ask Karl or your local dealer without getting under a looking I guess

There's 2 colours on springs can't remember what colours but goes on them

It's a 09 plate. It's not a cup, I know that for sure as it has split rear seats.

The rear windows are tinted, and it has the 17" wheels.

But I'm unfamiliar with the colour of the springs.

Can someone shed some light on this for me please??

Thanks.

I wasn't sure about mine, but i checked the service booklet and they person before me had left the purchase sheet for it which told me what optional extras it had

As others have said - asking Karl would be a good approach to get an answer. You could also try phoning renault uk customer services, they might be able to tell you from the VIN/reg number

133_Ads":3h4wqo2v said:
I wasn't sure about mine, but i checked the service booklet and they person before me had left the purchase sheet for it which told me what optional extras it had

I have all the documentation from when I purchased the car, and more. No sheet like that other than the itemised invoice. Would Renault be able to produce one for me? I know it's merely going to show the car and paint but quite nice to keep in the pack.

I don't know for certain, but the rear shocks could be an easy way to confirm as well

133Cup and 133 Gordini with cup option both have a purple band on the dampers
7562579742_b10735482e_c_d.jpg

1.2 Dynamique for comparisson
7562577570_80bcd7c310_c_d.jpg

If Karl could confirm a difference in Pt numbers, or someone without the cup pack wants to have a look at theirs

Nothing on the dampers that I can see but does have purple blob on spring.

E8988120-F7D5-4D71-A5B1-806365F20013-4155-0000020B4B51B9AE_zpsa67f8645.jpg

I'll see what colour dot(s) are on my original springs when I get home (hopefully wednesday)

Edit-:-
Rear - purple dot on springs and dampers
Front - pink, yellow dots on springs / orange sticker on dampers

I've had a look at my springs. I've got a FF with the cup chassis and I've got a purple tag on my springs. No tag on the shocks though

Gonna see if I can find a number for renault UK tomorrow and give them a call.

I'm confident that we have the cup pack now though.

Welcomed surprise! :D

waitey":2amg0rzs said:
Send karl(twingogeeko) a PM with your reg number, he works for renault so can check for you.

He checked for me when I was viewing my RS :D
+1 getting in touch with Karl would be easier

I have a gordini and I have yellow tape, I got told mine is a cup??? :S