Rolling road test

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louis

Reaction score
Hi people I had my 133 on the rollers last week an found it to be running 146.4 bhp at the wheell was so impressed. Only done exhust an airfilte

decbolton":2jfxaiz4 said:
sounds like an ambitious road, especially considering your cars not mapped?

Still wouldnt be that much just look at Karl's custom map from mulgari and he has an exhaust and filter on.

146 would be a good figure for compensated flywheel power, let alone after drivetrain and tyre losses.

Danny's old car so will be remapped with a shit ktec map on it.

The print out should be spiky

It true ppl Every one on the twingooc said the same thing but it is. I dnt no how to add pictures if I did I would but if one of u add my facebook your more than welcome to put it up (Louis woodington) an I no a lot about the rs rang of Renault I'm a mechanic I'm not stupid it dose wind me up that everyone says it can't be true but y would I need to lie an yes the rollers were calibrated an 17 cars went on the roller on the same day all mine an they all got what they should so no mistake.

Not stupid but cant spell mechanic. Haha sorry but i dont believe that it can produce that much more hp from an exhaust and filter.or even a remap ... Maybe on a turbo'd car but not an NA..

louis":1mm86kii said:
It true ppl Every one on the twingooc said the same thing but it is. I dnt no how to add pictures if I did I would but if one of u add my facebook your more than welcome to put it up (Louis woodington) an I no a lot about the rs rang of Renault I'm a machanic I'm not stupid it dose wind me up that every says it can't be true but y would I need to lie an yes the rollers were calibrated an 17 cars went on on the roller on same day all minis an they all got what they should so no mistake so please dnt hate I only put it up to show ppl what the car can do with love an care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly not saying your lying Louis and would love to see the graphs. You can upload a pic to the site using the "upload attachment" section of the full post editor or you can link to it using the
Tags. unfortunately I dont do facebook so cant grab and and put it up for you

From someone who's ran different combinations of air filters and exhausts, I can tell you that these figures are not possible.

Even with a re-map, you're talking 140 bhp absolute maximum.

Twingogeekeo":22cecxpp said:
Danny's old car so will be remapped with a s**t ktec map on it.

The print out should be spiky

Is this Danny's old car... didnt clock that

Na mate mine and has been from the show room and to be frank i dont care. I cant do it of my phone for some resion I new people would say this witch is why I didn't put it up cause I could not be asked to argue about it. believe what you like and I will get the pic up for anyone that no's who AMD are you can ring an ask the as well.

louis":3l5kmfh9 said:
Na mate mine an has been from the show room an to been frank dnt care I cant do it of my phone for some resion I new ppl would say this witch is y I don't put it up cause I could not be asked to argue about it do believe what you like an I will get the pic up for anyone that no's who AMD are you can ring an ask the as well

Not saying you are lying about the figures printed on the graph, I'm saying that those figures on the graph are wrong.

Well ok but it all I have to go by believe me when he said 146 I said no way an he ran it again an same but next week hopefully they are ganna she what they can do with a remap sorry about being funny ppl it just frustrating when ppl say the same thing it never o kl sound good but ha oh that life il do my best to get the pic

Sorry about the spelling I'm typing on a iPhone an it spell what it likes sometimes