Limited Slip Differentials

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Reaction score
I'm a little new to the Twingo game, so please bear with me folks - I'm picking up a little 133 on Friday and I intend to have a Limited Slip Differential fitted.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier for a diff for the Twingo? or does the Twingo share a gearbox from the Clio?

Talk to pure motorsport. Its very expensive to get a lsd into a Renault box

Think the Clio diff are very similar to the twingo, but they do cost about 800£ or so and then plus fitting etc. I could be wrong been a while since I looked into them

I've allowed £1,500 for a diff plus the fitting. So £800 - £1,200 for a diff is quite reasonable.

Thank you for the help so far gents. The Car I was intending to purchase has been sold; so I'm still on the hunt for one.

I was looking at a 133 Cup in blue, which had the Cup spoiler and a couple of other tweaks.

I'm looking at a non cup 133 on Thursday and this one is silver.

No real budget.

Bentleya":24uq6wi3 said:
I'm a little new to the Twingo game, so please bear with me folks - I'm picking up a little 133 on Friday and I intend to have a Limited Slip Differential fitted.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier for a diff for the Twingo? or does the Twingo share a gearbox from the Clio?

Desperate to find a diff for my Twingo Racecar... Did you have any joy?

I've not managed to get one sorted yet, I keep breaking other things on the car and its pushing the purchase of a diff further away.

Bentleya":22em4w3b said:
I've not managed to get one sorted yet, I keep breaking other things on the car and its pushing the purchase of a diff further away.

Any ideas though? I'm struggling to find