Coveryoucar.co.uk Car Cover Discount

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My car cover has just turned up and looks like a great cover also comes with a snazzy bag :) Ive got the Stormforce cover :)

Now to clean the car and then get it covered up :)

DSC_0006-5.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

I will be as i hardly use the car but before it goes back under the cover will always be cleaned

Yeah, I hate cleaning my car and not driving it for a few days but some bird shit or crap gets on it :/

If you was to cover it would would need to clean it or you will scratch your car with the grit on the car

By the way if you're thinking of going for a cover for outside, go for a Monsoon or Stormforce cover.

Only reason I recommend them is that I had a Voyager cover which was made of really good, breathable material but didn't fit as well as the Monsoon I replaced it with.

The Monsoon fits a lot better, deeper under the bumpers and moves a lot less when it's windy.

The Softech cover is amazing and is what im using now whilst i have mine stored indoors during the winters. fantastic quality and fantastic fit.

My cover is a stormforce cover

And i cant rate it enough! Best cover ive ever owned!

Ollie133cup":1tdf4w3i said:
Yeh Ive already put the order in , its for my friend.

What car was it for as we can only get a discount on selected covers.

Twingogeekeo":35b6h6sd said:
Ollie133cup":35b6h6sd said:
Yeh Ive already put the order in , its for my friend.

What car was it for as we can only get a discount on selected covers.
Doesn't seem to work for a monsoon Twingo cover
Error
You have entered an incorrect coupon code !
This coupon does not exist, has been disabled or has expired.

Please contact administrator and report the error(s).